Welcome to Legit. As a guest you are limited to only the basics of the site. But please take time to read the rules of Legit before joining. Once done, click the register button and sign up! Trust me you wont be disappointed there is a lot more to see once you are a member.

Photobucket

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Site is now up and running. Please take a look around and read the rules of Legit. There is a lot to discover and you wont be disappointed.

Share | 

PLOT OF SITE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olivia James
Admin

Currency : 3051

PostSubject: PLOT OF SITE   Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well creating a forum is easy, but coming up with a concept is a little harder. I gave it a try once but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. So here is my second shot at lol. I mainly wanted a site that could bring together tv shows, sports, movies, and real life. I wanted to give everyone the option of having diverse characters and people to play off of to experience no sections of roleplay they had not before.

I, myself, wanted to do darker life topics and add a soap opera spin on it. I mean who doesn't want comas, clones, cheating wives, backstabbing kids, and corrupt businesses and government. That is what makes entertainment...well entertaining. And that's the concept, to have a world full of plot twist and turns.

I want everyone to take in the site and find where they fit. Nothing is too small or big here. Just have fun and roleplay your hearts out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PLOT OF SITE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1